Are you in a season of waiting? If you’re not, you probably have been at one point in your life and will most likely find yourself there again one day.
I don’t know about you, but I find it hard sometimes to continue to follow God’s calling on my life when I’m in a season of waiting.
In episode 155, I am talking with my friend, Wren Robbins, who is also my podcast coach. I’ve invited her to join me on the show to share her story of continuing to follow God’s calling on her life while she is in a season of waiting.
In This Episode, We Cover:
- How our calling can look different in different seasons of life
- Wren’s story of following God’s calling to start a podcast despite not knowing the steps to start
- How God can lead through a transition in life
- The obstacles Wren faced in following God’s plan
- How we often stand in our own way following God’s calling
- How we can continue in our calling even during a season of waiting
- Blessing from following God’s calling
- Why all believers are on the mission field
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Connect with Wren:
Don’t Wing It Podcast:
Schedule a discovery call: