138: Making Time to Grow Your Marriage with Jamie Bailey
This month on Live It Out With The Planning Woman, we will discuss different aspects of our lives we say we want to do if only we had the time. In each episode, you’ll discover how to make the time for the things that are most important to you.
This week’s guest is Jamie Bailey. She and I have an eye-opening discussion about how to make time to grow in your marriage.
Jamie Bailey is a Professional Christian Counselor and Marriage Coach. Along with her husband Chris, they run Expedition Marriage, a marriage ministry helping couples thrive in Jesus. They are weekly hosts of the Expedition Marriage Podcast. You can find them doing online therapy, speaking, leading marriage retreats, or teaching seminars. They’ve been married for 27 years, and have three adult daughters. They reside in Clover, SC, and currently enjoy spending time with their three precious grandkids.
In This Episode, We Cover:
- The best way to grow in your marriage
- How to recognize where you are wasting time to give more time to connect with your spouse
- The benefits of connecting with your spouse
- How to figure out the best time for connection with your spouse
- Habit stacking to incorporate time for connection in your day
- Ways to connect outside of the house
- What to do if your spouse doesn’t want to try new ways to connect
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Connect with Jamie on Instagram
Grab your copy of the Abide Bible Study and Prayer Journal mentioned in this episode here.