136: Making Time for Your Health with Salina Johnson
This month on Live It Out With The Planning Woman, we will discuss different aspects of our lives we say we want to do if only we had the time. In each episode, you’ll discover how to make the time for the things that are most important to you.
This week my guest is Salina Johnson. Salina shares what it looks like to make time to care of your health.
Salina Johnson is the host of the Spinning Plates podcast and founder of Fit for JOY, a healthy living community. Her mission is to equip the busy woman to navigate feelings of overwhelm to be productive and joyful through self-care, time management, and building consistent routines. She loves helping people find their “keep going” spirit and toss out the picture of perfection!
When not working full time as an operations manager, micro-blogging, or cheering on her community, you’ll find her sharing her humor through reels or trying to navigate a house full of men. Salina and her husband, Chad, of 22 years, live with their two boys in Snohomish, WA.
Her latest adventure is writing her first book.
In This Episode, We Cover:
- How changing your health is possible.
- Understanding every little bit counts.
- Salina’s journey to a healthy lifestyle.
- Unexpected benefits of taking care of yourself.
- Why your health is more than diet and exercise.
- The importance of mindset.
- How to look at your health goals in a different way.
- How our relationship with God connects with our health journey.
- First steps to getting healthy.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Connect with Salina on Instagram.