How do you get things done? Do you scurry around putting out fires? Or do you have solid routines and habits that help you get things done in a more efficient and less stressful way?
I would guess your method of getting things done falls somewhere between those two extremes.
In today’s episode, we will talk about all things related to routines.
I’m so excited to have as my guest today Cara Harvey from A Purpose Driven Mom. Cara is a wife, mom, online mentor, and woman of God. She hosts a podcast called the Purpose Driven Mom Show and has recently published a book, The 15 Minute Formula How Busy Moms Can Ditch the Overwhelm, Say Yes to What Actually Matters, and Conquer Their Goals.
Cara shares her best tips about getting started with simple routines that will help you get the important things done with less stress. Listen to the episode to learn how to create grace-filled routines and begin living with more peace and purpose.
In This Episode, We Cover:
- How Cara went from the hustle mindset to true productivity with peace.
- How to know where to put goals in your schedule.
- Why vision is important in developing routines.
- How to create a routine you can stick with.
- Giving yourself grace instead of pursuing perfection.
- What routine you should start with.